My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

5 posters

Playable races

Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Sticky Playable races

Post by Chisami May 9th 2009, 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Humans Recommened Class Archer Knight Monk Scholar| Unable to become Druid Shaman Wizard

Catfolk (The catfolk are a race of humanoid felines) Recommened Class Druid Theif Archer| Unable to become Knight

Kenku (A kenku is a bird-like, flightless, humanoid creature) Scholar. Druid, Shaman| Unable to become
    Knight

Mul (mixed-breed offspring of humans and dwarves) Recommened Class: Knight Monk Archer| Unable to become Shaman Wizard

Elfs, Recommened Class: Druid Theif Scholar| Unable to become Knight

Drakonids (Dragon like humanoids) Recommened Class: Shaman, Knight| Unable to become Theif Archer

Revenants (Elmental beings that take elf like form) Recommened Class, Wizard, Shaman| Unable to become Knight theif archer, Druid

Centaur (Humanoid/horse) Recommened Class: Scholar, Knight| Unable to become Theif

Dwarf (Never seen without there trademark beard) Recommened: Class Scholar Knight, Monk, | Unable to become Shaman, Druid

Giants Recommened Class: Monk, scholar, wizard| Unable to become Theif

Gnomes Recommened Class: Wizard Scholar| Unable to become Knight

Orcs Recommened Class: Knight, Monk, Shaman | Unable to become Wizard

Oni (Demons) Recommened Class: Wizard| Unable to become Shaman (due to elements denying of demons)

If i'm forgetting something that you believe should be a PLAYABLE race then add your imput and i'll update the list as I see fit

Last edited by Hunny on May 10th 2009, 7:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Class Depth added)
    Choas11111
    Choas11111
    [GM]

Sticky Re: Playable races

Post by Choas11111 June 10th 2009, 10:32 pm

Dustin Teh Ubermister wrote:Small note: Shouldn't birdfolk recommended classes be, Theif + Archer? Last time I checked birds had minimal intelligence (actually it depends on the type of bird, and birds are actually very intellectual. Small brians does not always equal large intelligence), and have keen eyesight as well as swiftness and grace. I wouldn't recommend them for a stealthy theif class , I would recommend them for whichever offbranch of the thief class is more of a attacker rather then a hider, (IE: Bandits (= a better name for Jesse's pirate class)).

hmm...interesting...that would be cool.... a bird theif.. Nice Dustin!!!!! Very Happy
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami June 11th 2009, 7:19 pm

Dustin Teh Ubermister wrote:Small note: Shouldn't birdfolk recommended classes be, Theif + Archer? Last time I checked birds had minimal intelligence (actually it depends on the type of bird, and birds are actually very intellectual. Small brians does not always equal large intelligence), and have keen eyesight as well as swiftness and grace. I wouldn't recommend them for a stealthy theif class , I would recommend them for whichever offbranch of the thief class is more of a attacker rather then a hider, (IE: Bandits (= a better name for Jesse's pirate class)).
    Ygg already attacked me about bird peoples stupidy >.> my neo (alphasmart) is no longer with us so my story writing will be a lot slower
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin June 11th 2009, 10:59 pm

Tell me what we're missing I'll write some stuff, I feel it's unfair to have you do the whole thing, so just tell me which parts to write... maybe I can write the race stuffs (like race lores; how they came to be [example: penguins developed thumbs and began to use tools and became pretty intelligent over the years.] )
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami November 23rd 2009, 9:48 am

For the love of noodle finding where i had all this written down was a nightmare. So I have some backstorys thought up and .. 3 more races working on racials

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 8:08 pm