My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

2 posters

-Light Wizard-

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Sticky -Light Wizard-

Post by Kejin April 6th 2009, 10:08 am

Light Wizard:

A Holy Mage uses holy magic, which emphasizes defensive spells such as replenishing party members' hit points with spells such as Cure, reviving the fallen with spells such as Raise or Life, and curing status conditions with spells such as Esuna. Typically having a weak and limited repertoire of attack spells and an inability to use heavy weaponry or armor, their primary use is support for other members of a battle party. Usually their only offensive skill is the magic Holy, which deals heavy damage to a target, regardless of whether or not the target is undead. They often cast 'holy'-element spells, which are typically effective against undead or demonic enemies. Because of the limited use of the class in combat, the White Mage has occasionally been integrated with the Summoner class. The White Mage is typically depicted as wearing a white cloak or robe, which robe has long sleeves and a hood that covers the Mage's hair. Another feature of the robe is the red, triangular patterns on the cuffs of the sleeves and bottoms of the robes. In some games, female White Mages wear the hood over their hair, while male White Mages normally do not wear the hood at all. As white mages are forbidden from carrying bladed weapons, their primary weapon in most games has been a hammer or a staff.

Utility Moves: Healing

Buffs: Damage Reducers

Healing: Heal (1.5 Sec Cast) HoT (Instant)

Surviving Buffs: Magic Shield (Absorbs FULL amounts of damages until pops, example, Bubble absorbs 150 damage, first move 100 damage, absorbs 100 damage, second move 100 damage, absorbs 50 damage /POPS/ 50 damage taken, Has CD)

Tree:

-Light Wizard- Holytree

[5: Defense Mechanic, other specs will hybrid into this for pvp] [Increases damage and healing by 1/2/3/4/5%]

[5: Spell Warding: Decreases damage taken from magic by 2/4/6/8/10%]
    [5: Reduces pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting healing spells by 14/28/42/56/70]

[{Linked with Pushback Reduction}1: Heal: 2.5 Sec Cast, heals for x]

Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Sticky Re: -Light Wizard-

Post by Chisami April 18th 2009, 1:58 pm

Are we mixing barrior magic into this class or will we make another
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 18th 2009, 4:26 pm

Yes, I removed the 3rd advancement, and with that the game should be fine. We can craft a very complex trees for the players to decide their own path (barriers or aoes), so when you become a cleric, you get 2+ trees that have increased specialization.

This way we can have "respecs" and it's only within the cleric part of your class. (the 2nd advancement)
    We can also have even greater respecs that change your "2nd Advancement" Status. That are much more costly and a pain in the butt.

But to change your "1st Advancement" you'll need to pay major rl cash, with a CD of like a month.
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 18th 2009, 4:27 pm

I don't know, cause monks turn into priests, and wizards turn into clerics, which one do we give barrier magic to?
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami April 19th 2009, 1:18 pm

barriors strike me as something monks would excell at
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 19th 2009, 4:58 pm

Yep and wizards strike me as a quick and with cool stuff (like prayer of mending from wow) and holy nova (wizards like to aoe right?) we can make them the cleric of Maple story with massive aoe healing (prayer {exept these clerics aren't "religeous"} of mending, holy nova)

So... for Clerics
    -No barriers (exept their own mana bubble)
    -Lots of AoE power.
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami June 5th 2009, 6:39 am

i'm not Quite sure about powerfull aoe
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin June 5th 2009, 11:54 am

Powerful compared to any other aoe? It will be enough to kill adds (but not solo a 40 man raid in a BG *COUGH*AV*COUGH**COUGH*)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:56 pm