My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

2 posters

-Archer Class-

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Sticky -Archer Class-

Post by Kejin March 2nd 2009, 1:22 am

New Page: <a href=/archer-h4.htm>Archer</a>

Last edited by Kejin on May 18th 2009, 3:46 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Sticky Re: -Archer Class-

Post by Chisami March 5th 2009, 5:54 pm

My suggestions for a physical ranged class is pretty simple. They should have damage akin to that of warriors along with some debuffing (i.e vital hit speed decreased by 20%) There speed should be higher then normal but as a result have udderly no hand to hand combat skills and low defesive powers.
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 1st 2009, 9:13 am

Their defensive powers will be kiting, and a minor amount of armor, if any melee class can get to the archer, they got him and can get a few good hits in, but the archer can do a "push back" move (with a cd) and then hit you with a blunt arrow to slow you down. Casters should have an easier time with them because they're not looking to get close to them.
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 13th 2009, 10:01 am

Healing arrrows, Lightning Arrows, Ice Arrows, HELLO ELEMENTAL SPEC! & healing spec
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami April 18th 2009, 10:24 am

In my earnest opinion I believe that elemental attacks and healing sub type of "attack" should be rolled into one tree as well it should have some quest where you do a unrelentless amount of stuff for the wizard trainer as they controll the follow of mana magic .. WHATEVER Suspect
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 18th 2009, 4:18 pm

I was also thinking since they'll be archer first, that they'll naturally have a lot of Dexterity, so I was thinking healing power based on that, and also MISSING! Yeah you need accuracy (from dex) to actually hit an ally, the light arrow over your head has a very low miss rate, but being so far away from other allies, you can miss. But I'm thinking an explosion of light, so if it misses, the arrow will explode after its gone like 5-10 feet away, you might end up healing someone, but chances are, no.
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami May 10th 2009, 4:09 am

Good idea with the chanse to miss there target with there heal it even things out quite a bit making them a spot healer and not a main healer
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin May 13th 2009, 7:02 pm

Well, if we make them only viable for offhealer, chances are well get a ton of people saying "i not healing, i dps" so we would probobly want a priority healing spec so the people who choose to specialize healing cant say that.
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami June 5th 2009, 1:51 pm

Kejin wrote:Well, if we make them only viable for offhealer, chances are well get a ton of people saying "i not healing, i dps" so we would probobly want a priority healing spec so the people who choose to specialize healing cant say that.
    Well that would become the problem of the player

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 6:34 am