My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

4 posters

-Holy Knight-

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Sticky -Holy Knight-

Post by Kejin April 5th 2009, 11:06 pm

Holy Knight: are virtuous knights devoted to the good of the people; these "knights in shining armor" wield low-level white magic to aid the people. The Paladin can use Cover to temporarily redirect damage from an ally to itself. They rely on curative magic and high defense bonuses to aid their parties in battle.

Burst Moves: Holy Strike(Upgrades Strike to Holy Strike, Increasing the damage done by 10% and converts the damage to holy damage), Holy Shock (Heal or Damage)

Buffs: Damage Reducers

Healing: Heal (1.5 Sec Cast) Shock (Instant), Buff on Crit Heal: Radiating Light (HoT)

Surviving Buffs: Magic Shield (Absorbs small amounts of damages per move, example, take 100 damage, removes 10) no bubble of immunity... Blessing of Sacrifice: Transfers 50% of the damage done to the targeted ally to the paladin. Lasts only so long and has a cooldown.

Last edited by Kejin on June 2nd 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Sticky Re: -Holy Knight-

Post by Chisami April 19th 2009, 1:19 pm

As barrier magic should be given to monks i believe that this subclass of knight should be removed
    Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    [GM]

Post by Yggdrasil April 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

should not have the ability to use weapons to make them not overpowered
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 19th 2009, 10:11 pm

They wont be able to wield 2h weapons, even if they could the stats would not help their healing/spell damage.
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami May 18th 2009, 3:08 pm

Kejin wrote:Holy Knight: are virtuous knights devoted to the good of the people; these "knights in shining armor" wield low-level white magic to aid the people. The Paladin can use Cover to temporarily redirect damage from an ally to itself. They rely on curative magic and high defense bonuses to aid their parties in battle.

Burst Moves: Holy Strike(Upgrades Strike to Holy Strike, Increasing the damage done by 10% and converts the damage to holy damage), Holy Shock (Heal or Damage)

Buffs: Damage Reducers

Healing: Heal (1.5 Sec Cast) Shock (Instant), Buff on Crit Heal: Radiating Light (HoT)

Surviving Buffs: Magic Shield (Absorbs small amounts of damages per move, example, take 100 damage, removes 10) no bubble of immunity... Blessing of Sacrifice: Transfers 50% of the damage done to the targeted ally to the paladin. Lasts only so long and has a cooldown.

I think that Holy knights should be all about self sacrfice
    Choas11111
    Choas11111
    [GM]

Sticky me gots a question!!!

Post by Choas11111 May 24th 2009, 12:26 am

umm study i always thought that "holy knights" were called [paladins]? scratch (cant spell)

Last edited by Kejin on May 24th 2009, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a spelling mistake.)
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin May 24th 2009, 9:03 pm

Well, we discussed this a long time ago, when we merged Warrior, Dark Knight and Paladin together (making them the 2nd step in). Since we had Wizards into one lump of mesh, we thought it would be slightly unfair if there where more melee classes than magical classes, so it works quite well to have:

Blood Knight (Warrior)
    Dark Knight (Dark Knight)
    Dragon Knight (Dragoon)
    Holy Knight (Paladin)

= Knights

Since they all have heavy armor.
    Choas11111
    Choas11111
    [GM]

Post by Choas11111 June 5th 2009, 11:42 pm

Kejin wrote:Well, we discussed this a long time ago, when we merged Warrior, Dark Knight and Paladin together (making them the 2nd step in). Since we had Wizards into one lump of mesh, we thought it would be slightly unfair if there where more melee classes than magical classes, so it works quite well to have:

Blood Knight (Warrior)
    Dark Knight (Dark Knight)
    Dragon Knight (Dragoon)
    Holy Knight (Paladin)

= Knights

Since they all have heavy armor.

Oh...i get it XD thanks John!!! bom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:52 am