My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

2 posters

Element - Negetivity

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Normal Element - Negetivity

Post by Kejin April 2nd 2010, 12:07 pm

This is from Dragonball, it's worth recording so...

"The most destructive force in the world is negetivity. It is true power. Negetive energy exists in all living things, it's created from emotions such as fear, anger, hatred, jealousy, and aggression."
    DatsTehUber
    DatsTehUber
    [Nub]

Normal Re: Element - Negetivity

Post by DatsTehUber April 6th 2010, 8:12 pm

Theres an element for that. Its called "Darkness" However darkness in and of itself isnt technically an "element" Its is either a state of mind or the state of being without light. Elements are the separate parts of the ecosystem which at one point were thought to be governed by several gods. I killed your kitten. However this does make me want to open another discussion.

Also, in my opinion there is no such thing as a "bad" or "evil" thought. There are socially unacceptable thoughts, but in my opinion no one is ever wrong or right unless there are DIRECT AND OBVIOUS facts.
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin May 1st 2010, 12:26 am

It is the power of debate and logical controvert that makes all these ideas better defined, so just say what you think about it and it grows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content