My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

Questions.

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Normal Questions.

Post by Kejin December 9th 2009, 12:39 am

Reading a guide:

http://www.softlookup.com/tutorial/c++/ch01.asp wrote:"The first question you need to ask when preparing to design any program is, "What is the problem I'm trying to solve?" Every program should have a clear, well-articulated goal, and you'll find that even the simplest programs in this guide do so.
    To entertain multiple varieties of gamers (young to old, intelligent to imbecile, wealthy to impecunious, hardcore to casual) with a Fantasy-Medieval Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

The second question every good programmer asks is, "Can this be accomplished without resorting to writing custom software?" Reusing an old program, using pen and paper, or buying software off the shelf is often a better solution to a problem than writing something new. The programmer who can offer these alternatives will never suffer from lack of work; finding less-expensive solutions to Chapter's problems will always generate new opportunities later.
    We could, if we had money. Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 4:33 pm