My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

Guilds

Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Normal Guilds

Post by Chisami November 9th 2009, 7:09 pm

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this but i'm going to put it here anyhow. Guilds i believe that a guild or a clan is a vital part of any game however I havn't seen many .. if any games do the correct thing with guilds. First off i think after you leave a guild you shouldn't be able to join a new one for a set amount of time. Also the longer you are with a guild you should be a XP bonus for doign things with other guild mates or a high chanse of geetin better drops or more gold. You should have to join a guild at a guild hall (there could be a hub in any major city in which you type in the name of a guild and are brought to the guild hall) Here players could fill out appts or leave messaging on the wall could be prized heads of bosses the guild had downed lists of players te guild has chosen to be bad the guild vault and.. well a mutiltude of things

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 3:01 pm