My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

Battlegrounds

Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Anouncement Battlegrounds

Post by Chisami June 3rd 2009, 12:36 pm

I didn't think at the start of all this that i'd give a good damn about this asspect of the game but last week of school and I have nothing better to do during reviews Sleep err teacher won't let me sleep >.> k so I have 4 battle grounds created at this time i'll upload them after school when I have time
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Anouncement Re: Battlegrounds

Post by Chisami June 3rd 2009, 5:25 pm

Disclaimer -I did not bother to Proofread-

War Time training 50 players each side - Victory - Must either Kill oppseing leader, cut off supples to food and water - kill entire amry (5 million at start 10k given to reach side every hour) Resorces food given by close proxity to animal / farmland, water - clean sorce of water, armor/weapons more mines you have for a longer period of time the better buffs are given - Lumber tress can be cut down every X amount of trees helps build a outpost where buffs healing and food can be recived (estmated total time per match 5 hours)

Team Fight to the death

50 teams of 3 are droped in a large area with water sand or heavly wooded areas last team standing is the victore (est time 1-2 hours)

Capture the Flag 10 man each side meddum size wooded area 2 middle netural outposts can be captured by either sde fires flares and "neon paint" at eminmes (making them easier to spot) if at least 1 person is maning the area Capturing the flag is worth 1 point 3 points is victory

Bomber 5 Man

Plant a bomb in the oppsing teams base (installing bomb takes 2mintues) 4 places to install bombs. underground routes teleporting in and out or breaking down there front door

Capture the Node - Total of 40 Nodes 1 hour timelimit at end of the time limit person with most nodes is the victore. After having a node for 5mintutes "defesive robtic dective drones" can be built 3 at each node before player capture (strong as mini boss) 10 people each team

Current date/time is October 16th 2024, 6:31 am