My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

3 posters

The Character that Chisame Never Wrote >.>

Dustin Teh Ubermister
    [Rookie]

Normal The Character that Chisame Never Wrote >.>

Post by Dustin Teh Ubermister January 19th 2010, 9:36 pm

Basically, my character. Didn't know where else to post this >.<. If any of this conflicts with any of the story pleas notify me so that I may b***** about it then compromise and fix it. Note its length and unnecessary structure and bask in its glory. Its NONSENSICAL GLORY!!!

Datsultin Milvena Valaro A.K.A. Dats the Ubermiester (A self given, and somewhat ridiculous title):

"Yes we can use olives, and while were at it lets drill a f**** hole to the center of the earth with a drill made of rabbit flesh and plant a bomb the size of a stone golemn so that the planet will explode and we will drift into space and eat the cotton candy stars. Now if you have nothing else to say, let us finish constructing this bomb."

Datsultin Milvena Valaro

Family History: Born under the seed of a poor bandit, and the egg of a rich performer, who met eachother under forrbiden love

The Valaro's: His mother Vilena Valvera Valaro is part of a large family of phenomenal but nearly unknown performers that fly far above the clouds on a floating island with a small carnivalistic town and a clockwork castle. The Valaro's are said to show their performances very very rarely and their proformances are known to be once in a lifetime experiences especially since they only preform once every century, though how they live that long is far beyond unknown, however it is said that they were merely regular performers at one point in time, and though they had no powers or props at the time, their show was still amazing. Apparently they were said to be so good that they were loved by the gods and said gods gave them immortality, powers beyond their wildest dreams, and the flying island of which they live upon, so long as there isn't a single person at any of their shows that is dissapointed. So far they have lived up to the agreement. The family members are the mother and assistant Vilena Vlavera Valaro, the uncle and ringleader/trick magician Yshvale "walnut" (the pet name of Welnot) Valaro, the aunt and aerial acrobat Lillena Ustelva Valaro, The uncle and clown Clevna Ubasta Valaro, the aunt and knife thrower Misvetta "Knives" (the pet name of Nivs) Valaro, the aunt and dark acrobat/fire eater Milena Livut Valaro-Ravnclow, the uncle and dark acrobat Ramsted Ravenclow, and the grandfather and effects master "Uverkingdom" Valaro.

The Gulag's: The Fathers side of the family. Smelly rotten bandits without a true family tree. Many of the Family members are unknown or dead. The Fathers name is simply Constal Gulag.

Bio:He was born in a ramshackle hut under the seed of forbbiden love. At a young age Datsultins mother left his father and went back to the circus in the sky. Dats was forced to live with his very gritty father. Though Dats was a Valaro he had not accepted his heritage and aged normally. Constantal tought Datsultin the horror and pain of life, mainly by abusing him. Datsultin soon found painting as an outlet and a defense mechanism and painted whenever he was depressed. When Datsultin became 16 he murdered his father and ran away. Datsultin soon had to find a way to survive, and with his Valaro blood he quickly became a jester for a small roaming group of performers all of which he left when he was 22.

With the money he had gained from the performances he bought a house in a small city yearning for a normal-ish life. He soon took up painting writing and inventing. He lived quietly and peacefully... Untill one day. Apparently the Valaro sky island had flown above the town one day. Though Datsultin did not notice them high above the clouds their presence sparked his family magic and Datsultin accidentally set a local trouble making boy on fire. He immediately ran away but the guards caught on anyway. They knocked upon his door one day and he thought he was done for. But instead they drafted him into the army. He was still dissapointed however.

During his military training he met a man who was to be his Sargent. He was a brave, noble, valiant man. This man was like a father to Datsultin. One day war came to the city, started by a petty squabble over land. Datsulin who had never wanted to enter war, was forced to fight. On the field he saw bloodshed, pain, death, and despair. All of this triggered his past memories of his father and drove him mad. As a defense mechanism he began painting in the middle of the field. He painted the dead around him and the grousome scene that surrounded him. Then he saw the Sargent. Going insane he confused the man who was a father like figure to him for his actual father, and killed him. Needless to say both of the army's were slaughtered by massive bursts of magic casted by Datsultin.

After the battle Datsultin ran to his home and hid trying to regain his sanity. It didn't work. The last thing from any of those events that he can remember is the knocking of the towns guard upon his door.

He later awoke on the ground with the bare blue sky above him. He sat up to see a number of people standing around him. One of them held out his hand to help Datsultin up as he said "Welcome to home... Datsultin Valaro." Apparently they were flying above the city when they saw it being destroyed. They landed after the destruction had stopped and found Datsultin lying in the rubble

Datsultin spent the next 10 or so years embracing his true family heritage. He learned of his abilities and how to use them for performance, though they seemed to be used for death. He was taught that even destruction can be made into art. Eventually he stopped aging and became a true Valaro. Soon after his first performance, he left the island and began his career as a mercenary. A very insane mercenary.

Age: It is unknown as to how old he is though he appears to be in his mid 30's

Race: Human... sort of.

Class: Arcane AoE Wizard

Occupation: Inventor, Painter, Writer, Traveler, Dungeoneer, Mercenary for war.

Looks and apparel: He is considered to be quite the handsome fellow. Tall and slender standing at over 6 feet tall and weighing about 205 lbs. His hair is semi long black and straight. His eyeballs are pitch black and his pupils and irises are replaced with bold white X's. His apparel consists of a black top hat, black round sunglasses, large black earmuffs, a large blue scarf that ends in claws, A white shoulder plate with a round blue gem placed into his right shoulder, another but smaller shoulder plate and a black cape with a white trim that has the Valaro family emblem designed onto it, a black trench coat with blue tribal design's and a white trim, black gloves with steel claws and a white trim, Black tattered cloth pants with a white trim, and black cloth shoes with toes of steel that curve upwards and end in points. He is also usually found smoking mind altering plants out of a pipe

Spells: Datsultins spells are arcane. The spells that he casts are directly connected to his thoughts. Bacically; every single one of his spells are manifested expressions of his thought. Because of this he is able to summon the many creatures that dwell within his mind. He even knows a bit of illusion magic which is limited to making targets dance endlessly, be as still as stone, or even command them to fight for him.

Shock Wave: Pillers of energy erupt from the ground, one in front of another.

Dark Burst: An explosion of energy erupts out of a specified point dealing damage to all enemies within its violently wide area of effect.

Black Bomb: An orb of energy is lobbed at an area exploding on contact and damaging all in is wide area.

Heavenly Blast: An eruption of energy bursts from Datsultins hands in a wide cone.

Shadow Missile: A single bolt of energy is sent at a single enemy.

Millennium Tempest: Energy swarms around a wide area for a long period of time dealing constant damage to all who stand in it

Clockwork Blast: All enemies that stand atop a clock like rune that lies on the ground will be caught within its massive blast when the clock hits 12 12. When casted the clock appears on the ground glowing, but the glow quickly fades to black. Before the explosion goes off the clock glows again.

Heart Beat Pulse: A pulse of energy erupts from the caster and pushes all hostiles back

Ever Meteor Storm: Black meteors fall upon a specified area for a short period of time

(May write more NEVER)

Last edited by Dustin Teh Ubermister on March 31st 2010, 8:38 am; edited 6 times in total
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Normal Re: The Character that Chisame Never Wrote >.>

Post by Chisami January 20th 2010, 4:34 pm

The word i'm looking for is Uh I don't think I could make this work in the current reworked cannon i'm thinking we may end up being a bit Steampunk
    Dustin Teh Ubermister
    [Rookie]

Post by Dustin Teh Ubermister January 20th 2010, 4:52 pm

If its more steampunk then the character can fit in even more... Besides now that ive taken about three hours to write this it must be accsepted... Can anything be changed?
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami January 20th 2010, 6:39 pm

How tiring I'll have to get back to you on that but he'll hvae to fit into a niche in the class system that we worked during the last three meetings and the magic items and connections to Counsul members would most likely have to be cut
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin January 21st 2010, 1:35 am

Dustin Teh Ubermister wrote:now that ive taken about three hours to write this it must be accsepted...

I'm sure they say that when they write any religious documents.

lol!
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami January 21st 2010, 11:53 am

And i can no longer read this post because of the font f**** up
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin June 22nd 2010, 7:03 pm

I've turned off html stuff, so forums should be more stable. If you have any other website issues, please inform me, I will be happy to fix them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 10:02 pm