My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

4 posters

Next D&D Night

Poll

When is the best day for you

[ 0 ]
    Next D&D Night Bar_left0%Next D&D Night Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Normal Next D&D Night

Post by Chisami July 14th 2009, 10:08 am

Ok we've been reading the rules and i think at least 2 of us figured out that Dustin cheated on his roll stats and as such will be beaten. However what we have yet to do is set up the next D&D night and were it will take place. Either Kejins (Unlikely) Dustins (Probly) Or Chisami's computer room (been working on making room) now then we need a date everyone link your free days please
    Chisami's Free Days: Wed(Would rather not becuase of school and also the main day of School Based events), Friday-Sunday (Subject to change)
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Normal Re: Next D&D Night

Post by Kejin July 14th 2009, 7:45 pm

You should add the options:

-Weekdays
    -"Certain Specified Days" (This would be people who don't have a specific day of the week off, but only very specific days of any given month)
    Dustin Teh Ubermister
    [Rookie]

Post by Dustin Teh Ubermister July 14th 2009, 8:52 pm

This week, my house is only open on saturday. I'll see if I can get a better date. It needs to be a date that I can get into as Dillon has all of my damn books, and I need to read them as I may have left out a lot of info needed to play the game. (sorry guys, we started early because all of us had little info on how to play (becaus i havent played in for ever) and it was taking to damn long <.>, so were actually playing at a very casual level at the moment) Im going and staying at a friends house for the next two days so Friday would be excelent. Wish we could stay over though (as it takes us hours to play minutes in the game)
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Post by Chisami July 14th 2009, 9:01 pm

Kejin wrote:You should add the options:

-Weekdays
    -"Certain Specified Days" (This would be people who don't have a specific day of the week off, but only very specific days of any given month)
    Not to be unrealistic but this would happen more then once a month
    Choas11111
    Choas11111
    [GM]

Post by Choas11111 July 16th 2009, 2:25 am

yea....i mean..like whenever we have time...it should be then
    Choas11111
    Choas11111
    [GM]

Post by Choas11111 July 16th 2009, 11:22 pm

Dustin Teh Ubermister wrote:This week, my house is only open on saturday. I'll see if I can get a better date. It needs to be a date that I can get into as Dillon has all of my damn books, and I need to read them as I may have left out a lot of info needed to play the game. (sorry guys, we started early because all of us had little info on how to play (becaus i havent played in for ever) and it was taking to damn long <.>, so were actually playing at a very casual level at the moment) Im going and staying at a friends house for the next two days so Friday would be excelent. Wish we could stay over though (as it takes us hours to play minutes in the game)

you spelled my name wrong XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:22 am