My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

3 posters

science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews

Poll

who thawed disney?

[ 0 ]
    science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_left0%science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_left0%science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_left20%science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_left80%science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    [GM]

Normal science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews

Post by Yggdrasil June 19th 2009, 11:07 pm

Dustin Teh Ubermister
    [Rookie]

Normal Re: science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews

Post by Dustin Teh Ubermister June 23rd 2009, 10:56 pm

BEST SKIT EVAH!!!
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Normal Re: science says it was global warming but i suspect it had something to do with the jews

Post by Kejin June 27th 2009, 2:22 am

What... the... f****...?
    Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    [GM]

Post by Yggdrasil July 5th 2009, 5:33 am

i changed my vote so that archives will not be able to show that we the creators of this game believe that jew and satan are one and the same
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin July 6th 2009, 5:58 pm

Your avatar says it all, Yggdrasil.

*cough*jew*cough*satin*cough**cough*
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin July 6th 2009, 5:59 pm

Should I change it so that the words: "Jew" & "Satin" get changed to "Jew or Satin" under word censoring?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content