My Fantasy MMORPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Fantasy MMORPG

A community of people who want to create a great fantasy online role playing game.
What's your fantasy?

2 posters

-Elemental Druid-

Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Sticky -Elemental Druid-

Post by Kejin March 7th 2009, 7:56 am

Elemental Druids: (Geomancers)

Elemental Druids channel the powers of the surrounding environment; therefore, their abilities differ depending on their location. If in a forest, they will attack with vines and forest animals, if in a cave with rockslides, if in a desert with quicksand, and so on. Elemental Druids are depicted wearing green or blue fur-lined clothes and a fur-lined cap. The signature attack for a Geomancer has been called "Terrain," "Gaia," or "Earth," and "Elemental."

Burst Moves: Terrain Special

Forms of Steady Damage: Duel Wielding, On hit: Searing/Burning (From fire imbuded weapon/moves)

Utility Moves: Earthbind or frost blast(Slow), heal?

Buffs: Earth Pack (Decreased Damage, "packs earth onto someone"), Water Lube (decreases duration of snares on someone, "makes em slippery!"), Lightning Shield ("static shock" when target with this buff is hit), wind shield (decreases chance to be hit and crit, "the wind blew my hand away... i miss'd/didn't get that crit"), & more

Debuffs: indirectly debuffs by buffing allies

Trees: Melee/hybrid, Spells

Last edited by Kejin on May 9th 2009, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chisami
    Chisami
    [GM]

Sticky Re: -Elemental Druid-

Post by Chisami April 19th 2009, 1:22 pm

It is my thought that elemental and resto druids should be rolled into one thing as we seem to have a surplus of things that can heal as it is Exclamation
    Kejin
    Kejin
    [Admin]

Post by Kejin April 19th 2009, 5:37 pm

If you say that, then you're agreeing to roll spell damage/healing into 1 combined stat o_O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content